USB-C Male to Three Type-A Ports Female and One Type-C Power-Delivery Port Female, SuperSpeed USB (Formerly USB 3.0), 5 Gbps, 60 W via USB-C PD Port, White
Quickly connect more USB Type-A peripherals to Type-C devices
The Manhattan 3-Port USB 3.2 Gen 1 Hub with Power Delivery easily adds three SuperSpeed Type-A ports to any USB Type-C compatible device, expanding connectivity for keyboards, mice, external memory and other peripherals. Its SuperSpeed ports are backward compatible to support older devices. They provide data transfer speeds of up to 5 Gbps for external storage, printing and other activities, and they are capable of charging and powering at 5V/1A output. The Manhattan USB 3.2 Gen 1 Type-C 3-Port Hub with Power Delivery can power the attached peripherals through the USB bus or by attaching the host device’s charger to the Type-C port on the hub and power, which will charge the host device and connected peripherals.
Easy to add connectivity
A durable case, compact size and bus-power function make it easily transportable to add USB connectivity almost anywhere. Installation is simple with Plug and Play and hot-swappable capabilities. A built-in USB cable quickly connects the Manhattan SuperSpeed USB 3.1 Type-C Hub to any USB Type-C port.
- Provides a Type-C device with three SuperSpeed USB Type-A ports for additional peripherals
- USB-A ports support SuperSpeed (5 Gbps) data transmission, charging up to 5V/1A
- Bus powered / USB-C port charges host device and hub with USB Power Delivery (PD) using device’s existing power supply
- Supports USB Power Delivery (PD) function up to 60 W; requires an external PD charger – available from Manhattan
- Overcurrent protection; hot-swappable
- Plug and play